Summerland is seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to help us maintain our visual aesthetic. We are looking for help creating funky and mind-bending graphics and visually driven messaging accross our Social, Marketing, and Product channels. The perfect candidate is available to begin work on a freelance basis, at 10-20 hours per week with growth potential. Compensation is negotiated depending on experience. Job is WFH and not on-site. Remote location is OK, but if you are in San Francisco, California, you have bonus points.
- 3+ years professional industry experience on top of years of software experience.
- You are a meticulously organized and highly independent "self-starter".
- Ability to work within brand guidelines but also posess wild creative confidence to break molds and improvise.
- You design in your sleep and have a near subliminal understanding of Adobe Create Suite:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe InDesign
- In addition to design programs you understand:
- Custom Typography
- Google Drive + Sheets
- Email Design: Mailchimp/Klaviyo WYSIWYGs
- Bonus Points for additional software fluency in:
- Adobe Premiere
- Solid Works or similar CAD programs
- The ideal candidate also has a intuitive understanding of the ever-evolving Social Media landscape and is able to quickly create engaging social posts and awkwardly humorous meme content. Bonus points for a great sense of humor and interest in far-out topics.
To apply please email Work@WelcomeToSummer.land with your portfolio or website, instagram or social handles, resumé and a cover letter that includes some info about yourself, your experience, and at least 5 of your favorite Artists or Brands. Include "Graphic Designer Job" in the subject line.
Thank you friends!